THREE PHASE UPS TRANSFORMERS :
- Magnetic and Controls manufacture different winding configuration of transformers.The most commonly used configuration for UPS application is ‘Delta Star ‘configuration .These are used to reduce harmonic distortion level.A 30 degree phase shift is obtained with this type of winding configuration.
Magnetic and Controls UPS application transformers have following characteristics :
- Isolation of output neutral from the source
- Voltage change if necessary(For example 400 V to 380 V)
- Impedance that limits fault current or acts as noise filter
- Blocking all triple harmonics
- High efficiency to the system
- Eliminating the fear of improper neutral from the source
- Our Isolation transformer has the grounded neutral where its output circuit is often referred as ‘SEPERATELY DERIVED SOURCE’
- Magnetic and Controls Isolation transformers covers the main basic and important characteristics that causes the transformer to legally mandated ‘ISOLATION OF NEUTRAL FROM THE SOURCE’.
- MAGNETIC AND CONTROLS also manufacture transformers for the UPS which can be paralleled.We have manufactured upto 10 number of transformers to be parallel